- This unit is offered by distance learning. You can enrol at any time.
- If you are interested in RPL, please contact us BEFORE you enrol.
- We will happily price match, please let us know if you find this course offered cheaper elsewhere.
- This course is offered as public course in Sydney, or in your Workplace, Australia wide.
- You will have 6 months to complete a take home assignment.
No public course dates are scheduled.
This course can still be facilitated in your workplace.
Please ask us for a quote .
This course can be delivered in your workplace.
Please contact us for a quote.
This nationally recognised accident investigation course covers the processes involved in systematically investigating incidents, and identifying the underlying cause or real cause of the accident or incident. Understanding and identifying the real cause of an accident is paramount in minimising workplace incidents.
The Easy HR Accident Investigation training course is designed specifically for Workplace Health and Safety Officers who may be required to investigate workplace accidents.
This course gives Accident Investigators the basic investigation skills needed to carry out workplace accident and incident investigations.
BSBWHS505 Investigate WHS incidents
Participants may obtain credits for this unit towards a