HSR 1 Day Training
SafeWork NSW Approves HSR Courses Delivered by 'Connected Delivery' online
Easy HR is able to deliver SafeWork NSW HSR courses by 'connected delivery' using Zoom / MS Teams style interactive delivery.
SafeWork NSW have approved this option for HSR Training Delivery 'until further notice'.
Where practical we will continue to deliver HSR courses onsite or in private and public venues.
Please contact us for a quote for Face to Face or Connected Delivery HSR Training.
Public Online eDelivery Dates
No Courses are Currently Scheduled.
Please contact us
The role of the Health and Safety Representative (HSR) is primarily to liaise with other workers to identify health and safety issues and report any identified hazards to management.
This HSR Refresher training course is for Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) who have completed the initial 5 day course, and who wish to undertake HSR Refresher training. The HSR refresher course builds on the skills covered in the initial 5 day HSR course.
The HSR refresher course can only be undertaken if the participant has completed the 5 day initial HSR training. Participants must bring their original NSW 5 day HSR training certificate with them on the day of training. Certified copies are nor permitted.
This SafeWork NSW course meets the requirements of the NSW Legislation for HSR refresher training. The HSR Refresher Training Course is delivered face-to-face over 1 day. This is a SafeWork NSW requirement.
The law says that a Health and Safety Representative (HSR) is entitled to attend:
- a 5 day HSR Training Course that is approved by SafeWork NSW, and
- a 1 day HSR Refresher Course each year.
- course fees and reasonable costs for attending the course must be paid by the PCBU.
HSR 1 Day Refresher Course Training Topics:
- Legislation relating to HSRs.
- Consultation processes
- Conflict resolution
- Risk Management
- Provisional Improvement Notices (PINs) and ceasing unsafe work
- Delivery Options: This HSR course can be delivered in your workplace
- HSR Refresher Certification: All participants receive a SafeWork NSW approved certificate of attendance
- Prerequisites: Participants must provide their ORIGINAL HSR certificate on the day of training
- Course Duration: 1 Day. (This is a SafeWork NSW requirement)
- The HSR Training Courses can only be provided by a SafeWork NSW approved Training Provider within NSW.
Easy HR is approved by SafeWork NSW to run the:
- Initial 5 day HSR training course
- 1 Day HSR Refresher Course
- HSR Participants must provide government issued photo ID on the first day of training.
- This course can only be conducted face to face in NSW. This is a SafeWork NSW requirement.
Identity Document Requirements:
- Original Identity documents must be provided before training commences
- Documents must include: Full Name, Photo, Signature
- Multiple documents may be used to meet these requirements
- All documents must be original - certified copies are not permitted
- All documents must be issued by a Government Body or a Financial Institution
- Particpants also need their ORIGINAL 5 day HSR training course certificate
You may be interested in: