HSR 1 Day Training
The NSW Work health and Safety Regualtions 2011 state that "A health and safety representative is entitled to attend .... 1 day's refresher training each year, with the entitlement to the first refresher training commencing 1 year after the initial training." (Clause 21).
This SafeWork NSW course meets the requirements of the NSW Legislation for HSR refresher training.
The law says that a Health and Safety Representative (HSR) is entitled to attend:
- a 5 day HSR Training Course that is approved by SafeWork NSW, and
- a 1 day HSR Refresher Course each year.
and the course fees and reasonable costs for attending the course must be paid by the PCBU.
HSR Refresher Course Topics:
- Legislation relating to HSRs.
- Consultation processes
- Conflict resolution
- Risk Management
- Provisional Improvement Notices (PINs) and ceasing unsafe work
Face to Face Enrolment Options:
- This course is offered as public course in Sydney.
- We can run this course in your workplace. Please contact us for a quote.
- Public Course Dates:
No dates available.
- Delivery Options: This HSR course can be delivered in your workplace
- Certification: All participants receive a SafeWork NSW approved certificate of attendance
- Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites or assumed knowledge
- Course Duration: 1 Day. (This is a SafeWork NSW requirement)
- The HSR Training Courses can only be provided by a SafeWork Approved Training Provider.
Easy HR is approved by SafeWork NSW to run the Initial 5 day HSR training course.
- HSR Participants must provide government issued photo ID on the first day of training.
- Participants must provide their ORIGINAL HSR certificate on the day of training.
- This course can only be conducted face to face in NSW. This is a SafeWork NSW requirement.