Management Safety Brief
As an employer, you are responsible for ensuring your workers are properly instructed and trained on how to do their work safely.
Your workers must know all relevant health and safety information about their jobs, their workplace, the risks, and how to control the risks.
This safety training course will provide a solid understanding of workplace safety standards and practices, including the Work Health and Safety legislation.
This course provides an outline of legislative requirements of the NSW WHS Act and regulations.
It is designed for managers who may not have a lot of time to attend a full day training course.
- NSW WHS legislation overview
- Duty of care
- Responsibilities of employers (person conducting a business or undertaking)
- Duty of Officers
- Responsibilities of employees (workers) and others in the workplace
- Responsibilities of those in control of workplaces
- Role and function of SafeWork
- Offences and Penalties
- Incident Notification
- Consultation Overview
- Risk Assessment Principles
- Delivery Options: This course can be delivered in your workplace
- Certification: All participants receive a certificate of attendance
- Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites or assumed knowledge
- Course Duration: 3 hours