Risk Management Practical Training
This short practical risk management workshop is designed for all workers.
Through hands on training, It provides workers with a practical overview of risk management activities.
We take course participants on a real live site inspection of your workplace, and work through the process of identifying, assessing and controlling hazards.
- WHS legislation overview
- Duty of care
- Responsibilities of employers (person conducting a business or undertaking)
- Responsibilities of employees (Workers)
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Practical Exercise
- Delivery Options: This course can be delivered in your workplace
- Certification: All participants receive a certificate of attendance
- Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites or assumed knowledge
- Course Duration: 2-3 hours
You May Be Interested In: