Replacement Certificate

Student Contact Form

Replacement Certificate Form

NSW Construction White Cards are issued directly by SafeWork NSW, and you should contact them directly to be issued with a replacement. NSW white cards can ONLY be replaced by SafeWork NSW.

Western Australian White Cards are issued by Easy HR. You may fill out the form below to request a replacement card. WorkSafe WA has an online White Card database to check whether a person holds a WA white card. Please use this resource to determine whether you have a WA card.

    • Priority services can not be guaranteed, however we will do our best to assist you.
    • If we are unable to deliver in the requested time frame, we will automatically reduce the fee to the appropriate fee.
    • There is no fee for students who have not received a certificate from a course that they have completed within 90 days of this request, or if a name is spelled incorrectly. Any requests for replacement certificates made outside of this 90 day period will be subject to normal certificate replacement fee charges.
    • Students with any amounts outstanding against their invoice are not eligible to receive a replacement certificate.

All Courses

Corona Virus Search Calendar Email