The superSafe course is designed for people with supervisory responsibilities. Originally developed for construction industry supervisors, we have adapted this SuperSafe training course for all industries. The superSafe course aims to familiarise participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to apply the principles of risk management as an integral part of an effective WHS management system.
This course aims to provide supervisors and managers with an understanding of their WHS roles and responsibilities and motivate them to create safe workplaces.
Participants learn practical WHS skills allowing them to be an effective Supervisor.
- WHS legislation overview
- Duty of care
- Responsibilities of employers (person conducting a business or undertaking)
- Duty of Officers (Managers)
- Responsibilities of employees (Workers)
- Responsibilities of those in control of workplaces
- Role and function of SafeWork
- Offences and Penalties
- Incident Notification - Reportable Incidents
- Consultation and Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs)
- WHS Risk Management
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control
Face to Face Enrolment Options:
- This course is offered as public course in Sydney.
- We can run this course in your workplace. Please contact us for a quote.
- Public Course Dates:
No dates available.
- Delivery Options: This course can be delivered in your workplace
- Certification: All participants receive a certificate of attendance
- Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites or assumed knowledge
- Course Duration: 1 Days