Safety Committee Chairperson Training
It can be argued that the effectiveness of any meeting is directly related to the effectiveness of the chairperson.
This course focuses on the roles of each member of the meeting, as well as the importance of preparation and structure.
We look at managing difficult people, as well as systematic approaches to ensure the meeting operates at maximum efficiency.
This WHS Chairperson course aims to provide participants with further skills and certainty in their role as Chairperson, so that the Committee operates more effectively.
- Planning for the meeting
- Roles and responsibilities of participants
- The meeting chairperson
- The Agenda
- Managing difficult people
- Meeting follow up
Face to Face Enrolment Options:
- This course is offered as public course in Sydney.
- We can run this course in your workplace. Please contact us for a quote.
- Public Course Dates:
No dates available.
- Delivery Options: This course can be delivered in your workplace
- Certification: All participants receive a certificate of attendance
- Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites or assumed knowledge
- Course Duration: 2 Hours
You May Be Interested In: