WHS Risk Management Training
Risk Management is the systematic process of identifying hazards, assessing the risks associated with those hazards, instituting control measures that will minimise or eliminate the risks, and review the control measures to confirm they are effective.
This 1 day training course will provide managers, supervisors and workers, with the skills necessary to apply the correct principles to participate in workplace risk management.
It aims to familiarise participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to apply the principles of risk management as an integral part of an effective WHS management system.
This course applies to individuals who contribute to identifying WHS hazards; assessing WHS risks; and developing, implementing and evaluating risk controls appropriate to their own job role and work area as part of their WHS responsibilities.
- WHS legislation overview
- Duty of care
- Responsibilities of employers (person conducting a business or undertaking)
- Duty of Officers (Managers)
- Responsibilities of employees (Workers)
- Responsibilities of those in control of workplaces
- Role and function of SafeWork
- Offences and Penalties
- Incident Notification – Reportable Incidents
- Consultation and Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs)
- WHS Risk Management
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control
Face to Face Enrolment Options:
- This course is offered as public course in Sydney.
- We can run this course in your workplace. Please contact us for a quote.
- Public Course Dates:
No dates available.
- Delivery Options: This course can be delivered in your workplace
- Certification: All participants receive a certificate of attendance
- Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites or assumed knowledge
- Course Duration: 1 Days