How can I provide a USI Transcript?
Correct as at July 2022
The USI database will only include units from approximately 2015 to the end of the last calendar year.
Information is uploaded annually in February for the prior calendar year.
- Go to https://usi.gov.au in your browser
- Make sure that any pop up blockers or ad blockers are turned off for this URL.
- Login from the STUDENT LOGIN option
- Select the VIEW VET TRANSCRIPT option
- Tick the boxes for the relevant units that you wish to obtain credit for.
- This ensures only relevant units appear on the transcript.
- Hit the DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT button
- When prompted: Do you want to create a viewable VET transcript? - Select YES
- Set the time limit to 6 months.
- Select NEXT and CONFIRM DETAILS
- Your USI TRANSCRIPT will now be downloaded onto your PC
- Please email us a copy of this document.
This document will have a link and code at the bottom that we can use to verify its authenticity.
If your units are not yet on your USI, you will need to provide a copy of your certificate with a Verification of Qualification form.