What is RPL?
RPL stands for 'Recognition of Prior Learning'.
RPL is an assessment process that lets people with substantial existing skills and knowledge demonstrate their competence without first having to be trained.
RPL is an assessment only pathway to the Qualification.
CAN I RPL?
Easy HR recognises that some students may have existing qualifications or work experience within this field.
Easy HR supports the process of RPL for participants who have undertaken appropriate studies or work experience and who can provide evidence of competency
WHEN TO RPL
RPL is a great option if:
* You have worked in an industry for a period of time but do not hold a nationally recognised qualification;
* You are looking to progress your career or re-enter the workforce; or
* You would like to successfully transition from one career path to another.
BENEFITS OF RPL
There are many benefits in undertaking our RPL process:
* The assessment is focussed wholly on you and your skills and experiences.
* Your skills can be formally acknowledged with a nationally recognised qualification
* There are increased career opportunities due to holding a qualification
* There is no classroom study required